Firm Name: Douglas Pancake Architects, Inc.
Firm Website: www.pancakearchitects.com
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Salary Range: TBD
Job Description: Douglas Pancake Architects, Inc. (DPA) is a boutique architectural firm located in Irvine, California. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, healthcare insurance, vacation and sick pay, and a performance-based bonus/incentive program. Our environment fosters professional and personal growth with mentorship and fun morale-building events. We are currently seeking an experienced Job Captain or Project Architect to join our close-knit team of compassionate and talented individuals. First considered are candidates who possess the core qualities of compassion, enthusiasm, strong character, high intellect, and strong interpersonal skills. Experience in housing and healthcare occupancies is desirable but not required.
- Will apply advanced skills, knowledge, and education to all phases of projects from conceptual design through construction administration.
- Building code research and analysis and compiling data as required by the project.
- Assist in site investigation reports (site photos, site field conditions, etc.)
- Responsible for leading the development of key portions of the design and construction documents, exercising discretion and judgment in interpreting design intent, and building code interpretation.
- Interact with and provide quality service to clients by establishing and maintaining trust and confidence with the client.
- Collaborate with, inform, and direct consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Monitor progress toward deliverable schedules. Keep Project Manager apprised of project status and submit recommendations as projects progress or when necessary.
Job Requirements:A Bachelor in Architecture degree (B.Arch) or Master in Architecture (M.Arch) from an accredited college or university. Licensed or actively seeing IDP and professional licensure. 3-6 years of experience.
Contact Information: email@example.com